Deciding on a major and choosing the right college courses isn’t always easy! When you become a student at North Central, the Registrar’s Office provides assistance with registration, course scheduling, and graduation support for students and faculty.
Stop by or contact the One Stop Office with your questions about academics, majors, or transferring to North Central University. We’re happy to help!
Download the 2022-23 Academic Calendar for important dates, holidays and more.
Download the 2023-24 Academic Calendar for important dates, holidays, and more.
- Transcript Requests
- Diploma and TEFL Certificate Requests
- Syllabus Requests
- Course Registration
- Graduation Steps
- Commencement Information
- Verification Letter Request
- Academic Catalog
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- Student education record privacy
Current students can find information on course schedules, registration, and more on Skyline.
Fall 2023 Registration
- Online and Graduate Students: October 17, 2023
- Seniors & Athletes: November 9, 2023
- Juniors: November 10, 2023
- Sophomores: November 13, 2023
- Freshmen: November 14, 2023
- Returning PSEO: November 15, 2023
- All New Students & Re-Applicants: November 16, 2023
Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Location: Miller Hall 101
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.